Social work education, which continues to develop and transform in the world since the 19th century, is celebrating its 122nd anniversary today. However, in 2021, Turkey celebrates 60 years of Social Work Education. The Social Work Academy was founded in 1961 and started social work education with 34 students. 2021 marks the 60th anniversary of social work education in Turkey. In the 60th year of social work education, we are very pleased to invite you to our Symposium on “60th Anniversary of Social Work Education in Turkey” on 25-26 June 2021. The symposium will be free of charge for international participants and fully online. We look forward to your contributions to the symposium.
The sub-themes of the symposium are as follows:
- The history of social work education in the world and Turkey
- Internationalization of social work education
- Social work education and new trends in the age of innovation (including COVID-19 period)
- Social work education curriculum and innovative teaching methods
Hope to see you at the Symposium on 25-26 June 2021.
For more details, please visit our website: www.turkishsocialwork.com
Contact email: email@example.com
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Umut Yanardağ, firstname.lastname@example.org
Asst. Prof. Dr. Ozan Selçuk, email@example.com
- Deadline for abstract: 15 June 2021 (EXTENDED)
- Notification of accepted papers: 20 June 2021 (EXTENDED)
- Deadline for the full text submission: 27 July 2021
- Symposium date: 25-26 June 2021